Wednesday, June 4, 2008

just say no to retail therapy

You know sometimes i have these great things on my mind...others there is absolutely nothing.
This is one of those times where there is nothing... i have such a somber state of mind right now.
Yesterday was a sad day. I was working as a teacher for the Branch Christian Academy this past year and yesterday was my last day. We had a teachers lunch yesterday and it was very hard for me to go. I knew in my mind that going there would lead to the question..." What are you doing this summer?" and you know what... as of right now i have absolutely no job. It just hit me the other day that i would no longer have any income. Now at one point in my life the thought of not having a job and staying home doing whatever i wanted to do was heavenly... but now i think it makes me mildly depressed. I have such a drive to get out and do something. I know that i have talents that can be used. I have so many things that i want to do but first i have to have money... so with all that said,
I HAVE APPLIED TO A MILLION JOBS
and i am quite frankly tired of attaching my resume to emails. so my request is... believe with me that the right job will come along and come soon and that i will soon be apart of the working Americans. I'll leave it at that!

and thank God with me that i have found Him to rely on and trust so i don't resort to retail therapy!

No comments: